My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 November 2017

MFT Woofing you a Happy Birthday

Hello!

I have a fun little card to share with you today.

Using an older MFT Stamp Set, Birdie Brown's Lucky Dog, I first randomly stamped my little dog all over a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper with Black Versafine Ink, also stamping some paw prints from the same set.

I coloured these in with my Zig Markers and trimmed my panel with a large rectangle die and adhered it to a card base made with some Limelight card stock.
I coloured up an extra dog and cut that out with the matching Die-namics.


I stamped a sentiment from the set in black ink on a scrap of Limelight card stock cut out with a banner die from Blueprints 20.
I cut a panel of heavyweight vellum and adhered that, centering it over my base, and hiding the glue b
behind the elements. I added my banner and my little dog with some foam tape, and finished with a few enamel dots.

I hope you like it, this one was lots of fun to make.


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card. The sentiment is perfect and the little dog is fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card!!! Cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöne Karte, bin ganz begeistert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice creation! Love the cute puppy.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindaaaaaaa, this is fantastic! I NEVER would have dared to create background using character stamps, but you nailed it. It looks AMAZING! Thank you so much for inspiration! That adorable little dog might be woofing someone happy birthday, but I'm "woofing" you hats off for such an amazing card! ;)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!
    its pawesome!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx